Emanations of Lordly Grace [al-Fuyudat ar-Rabbaniyya]
Concerning the Qadiri traditions [ma'athir] and litanies [awrad].
Collected and compiled by as-Sayyid al-Hajj Isma'il ibn as-Sayyid Muhammad Sa'id al-Qadiri(may Allah bestow forgiveness on him and his parents)
Contents Page number (in the original Arabic text)
2. Preamble to the book.
4. Speech addressed by the Lord of Truth to our master, 'Abd al-Qadir.
13. How the seeker should embark on the practice of spiritual retreat [khalwa].
15. Definition of the instigating self [an-nafs al-ammara]. 16. Definition of the censorious self [an-nafs al-lawwama].
16. Definition of the inspiring self [an-nafs al-mulhima]. 16. Definition of the tranquil self [an-nafs al-mutma'inna].
17. Definition of the contented self [an-nafs ar-radiya].
18. Definition of the pleasing self [an-nafs al-mardiyya].
19. Definition of the perfect self [an-nafs al-kamila].
20. View of the owner of the instigating self [sahib an-nafs al-ammara].
21. View of the owner of the censorious self [sahib an-nafs al-lawwama].
23. View of the owner of the inspiring self [sahib an-nafs al-mulhima].
24. View of the owner of the tranquil self [sahib an-nafs al-mutma'inna].
25. View of the owner of the contented self [sahib an-nafs ar-radiya].
26. View of the owner of the pleasing self [sahib an-nafs al-mardiyya].
27. View of the owner of the perfect self [sahib an-nafs al-kamila].
28. Concerning the bond [with the Shaikh] [rabita] and its nature.
29. The nature of the Shaikh's allegiance to his disciple.
32. The Shaikh then lets the disciple drink from the cup.
32. On the meanings of the names of the Qadiriyya order [tariqa].
33. On the Shaikh's supplication [du'a'] for the disciple, etc.
34. Explanation of the names of the seven spiritual stations [maqamat], etc.
37. Explanation of the seven Sufi stations, etc.
38. List of the attributes of the seven selves [anfus].
39. Advice bequeathed by our master, 'Abd al-Qadir, to his son, 'Abd ar-Razzaq.
41. The creed ['aqida] of the Supreme Helper (may Allah be well pleased with him).
46. The nature of the plea for help related to his spiritual presence [hadra].
48. His "Ode of Connection" [Qasidat al-Wasila].
50. The "Wine-Ode" [al-Qasidat al-Khamriyya].
57. Several other odes.
72. On pleading for help by means of the Supreme Helper. Ode of the Word of Majesty [Qasidat Lafz al-Jalala].
73. Explanation of how to embark upon the spiritual retreat [khalwa].
74. Recitation of al-Fatiha in the wake of the five ritual prayers [salawat]. A supplication [du'a'] to be recited after al-Fatiha, after the ritual prayer [salat].
76. The noble office [wazifa] to be recited every morning and evening. The noble Names in the wake of every ritual prayer [salat].
77. Protection first sought through the verse [aya] to repel the Whisperer [Waswas]. A relevant supplication [du'a']. Another supplication.
78. Another supplication, beginning: "O Allah, we take refuge?." Ten sevenfold repetitions [musabba'at]. The seal of the Qadiri.
79. How to recite "The Loftiest Pearls" [ad-Durr al-A'la]. 86. How to recite "The Incantation of the Sea" [Hizb al-Bahr]. Supplication of the conclusion [du'a' al-ikhtitam].
91. The incantation [hizb] of an-Nawawi (may Allah bestow His mercy upon him).
95. The remarkable virtues of al-Jilani the Qutb (may Allah be well pleased with him).
97. Litanies [awrad] and other devotions of the venerable Helper [Ghawth].
98. Litany of the morning [wird as-subh].
112. Litany of noon [wird az-zuhr].
121. Litany of the afternoon [wird al-'asr].
130. Litany of the sunset [wird al-maghrib].
132. Litany of the late evening [wird al-'isha'].
141. His litanies [awrad] of the week:
142. Litany [wird] of Sunday.
143. Litany [wird] of Monday.
144. Litany [wird] of Tuesday.
145. Litany [wird] of Wednesday.
146. Litany [wird] of Thursday.
147. Litany [wird] of Friday.
150. Litany [wird] of Saturday.
151. Litany of the greatest invocation-of-blessing [on the Prophet].
170. The invocation-of-blessing of the "Philosopher's Stone" [al-Kibrit al-Ahmar].
176. Other invocations-of-blessing.
182. Various litanies, incantations and supplications.
194. The names of our master, 'Abd al-Qadir.
197. The supplication [du'a'] of Ma'ruf al-Karkhi.
198. How to offer the greeting of peace [salam] to the Pole of Poles [Qutb al-Aqtab]. How to offer the greeting of peace [salam] to the men of the Unseen [Ghaib].
199. Litany [wird] for the dispelling of weariness.
200. Litany [wird] to be recited in emergency situations. How to recite the incantantion [hizb] of Imam al-Ghazali, "the Proof of Islam."
213. Litany [wird] for the taming of hearts.
214. Supplication of the invocation of Allah's Name [du'a' al-basmala].
218. The remembrance [dhikr] practiced by the Shadhiliyya.
221. The "Ghawthian Ode" [al-Qasidat al-Ghawthiyya].